1. How do I join the cooperative?
To join the Cooperative, you need to pay a non-refundable fee of N5000 to 0081392707, Sterling Bank, Frontiers Agricultural Cooperative Limited and fill the registration form.
2. How much is registration fee?
A non-refundable fee of N5000
3. What valuechain does the Cooperative focus on?
We focus on Cassava, Maize and Rice valuechain
4. Is the cooperative registered?
Yes, it is registered with Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Cooperative.
5. Is the Cooperative based in Lagos?
Yes, but also the Cooperative has its head office in Ogun state and annex office in Lagos state. However our farms are in Oyo State.
6. Does the Cooperative have financiers?
Yes, the cooperative explores financing from banks like Sterling Bank, Polaris Bank etc
7. Is the Cooperative for only youths?
No, the cooperative also engages the older generation. The Cooperative is however a youth-led Cooperative but engages old and young, Male and female alike.